Company and Projects:
We are a fast-growing e-commerce related company based in Osaka (Japan) with more than 1,000,000 registered users around the globe. ZenMarket was founded in April 2014 as a shopping proxy service, facilitating the acquisition of goods from Japanese online stores and auctions for those outside of Japan. Since the inception customers have used the service to get 2,000,000 items from various Japanese online stores and auctions. We are also running monthly subscription service - ZenPop, and a custom platform for Japanese merchants to directly reach foreign customers, respectively - ZenPlus. ZenMarket has a diverse staff of 300 employees worldwide. As a rapid-growing business and industry pioneer, ZenMarket is an exciting, fast-changing organization where employees are given significant opportunities and responsibility for professional development. ZenMarket has been recognized as one of the top 100 ventures in western Japan and featured by numerous Japanese Media as well as Microsoft or Japan External Trade Organization.
- .NET Core (Web Api/Razor Pages)
- Entity Framework
- Competitive programming (HackerRank/Leetcode/TopCoder etc)
- Azure services
- Long-term employment with at fast-growing multicultural company
- Very competitive salary (4200 USD or more depending on skills and experience)
- 8-hours working day from Monday to Friday without overtime.
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- 10 days of paid sick leaves
- Challenging projects in a competitive global market
- Low hierarchy, open communication. Your contribution and opinion will highly matter.
- Modern and comfortable office with in the central part of Lviv
- Developing of new features along with enhancements for existing functionality
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
- Refactoring and transition to new technologies
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Experience with .net more than 2 years
- Being creative and ready to be responsible for certain projects
- English language skills enough to understand technical manuals
Are you interested?
Please send us your CV to the next e-mail address: